Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, New and Old Rules

Hi everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

The UK Welcomes In The New Year With Firework Displays And Parties

And my new year’s pledge number 100 (give or take), is to be a more consistent blogger. But you have to give a girl a chance – I’m still addicted to Facebook, and kicking the habit is NOT on my “to do” list. NO WAY – Facebook is way too important for me to let go.

So what is on my list of resolutions, you may ask?

If you must know (and might I say that is awful nosy of you), here goes:

  1. Take care of my health – Yeah this is number one. I don't smoke nor nuthin’ but there is always some health issue to be taken care of.
  2. Exercise more – Kinda goes along with number one. Isn’t this always on my list of resolutions? I am seeing a pattern emerge.
  3. Eat healthier and at regular hours – I have to say healthier, cause I consider my eating habits to be fairly healthy, except for the chocolate. Come on….why is chocolate not a health food group?? This year I am going to start a petition to make this so (big up Star Trek).
  4. Start a petition to make Chocolate a healthy food group. CHOCOLATE!!! 
  5. Go out with friends more. And dance around in circles. (It is something girls like to do – don’t ask me why.)
  6. Visit the godkids more.
  7. Watch more movies!!!
  8. Stop stressing – Why is this so low on the list? No wonder I forget it. STOP STRESSING!!!
  9. Blog more – Kinda contradicts number 5 and 6; and number 2. I’ll work it out.
  10. Be everything to everybody; NOT!!!
  11. Search for Mr. Perfect Sunflower. He is out there, and I will find him.

Catch you later!!!

Sunflower out.

No comments:

Post a Comment